About us >
DME Enterprises >
DOMODEDOVO SLOT ALLOCATION
Domodedovo Slot Allocation was created to manage the airport’s assets and is aimed to sustain the interests of all operators active within Domodedovo Airport.
The enterprise carries out the following activities:
- Airport facilities management:
- development and coordination of the seasonal flight schedules;
- control and coordination of the daily flight plan;
- planning and online allocation of aircraft parking areas on the apron;
- allocation of check-in sections; - assignment of departure gates.
- Air navigation services:
ground-based air navigation support;
control of surface movement of aircraft on the apron;
briefing and air traffic control services for aircraft crews.
- Supervisory control:
- inspection of enterprises and organisations based at Domodedovo Airport, with respect to safety of flights and traffic on the apron;
- investigation of aviation incidents (on behalf of the Federal Air Transport Agency), damage to aircraft on the ground, road traffic accidents on the airfield;
- analysis of safety of flights and traffic on the airfield. Informing interested government bodies and organisations based at the airfield of the status of flight and traffic safety.
Domodedovo Slot Allocation is a high-tech enterprise that uses state-of-the-art information systems in its work:
- Airport Operational Database (slot management and provision of daily flight plans);
- Gate Planning (static resource management - parking, check-in sections, departure gates);
- Advanced – Surface Movement Guidance Control System (advanced surface movement guidance control system and monitoring). This unique multi-component system ensures ordered and safe movement of aircraft and vehicles under low visibility conditions.
Automation of Domodedovo Slot Allocation operations makes it possible to manage the airport’s assets in the most optimal way.
Over 200 people are employed to support the enterprise’s operations.
- implementation of short-term planning and management of departing aircraft flow (DMAN);
- expansion of the Advanced – Surface Movement Guidance Control System;
- improvement of the automated system for optimal air traffic control at the airport and surface movement on the apron;
- implementation of the final stage of process flow automation in the field of navigation and flight control.